Tour de Pancreas - Mont Ventoux
11 till 15 SEPTEMBER 2024
Tour de Pancreas is the sporting event in which we fight pancreatic cancer, one of the deadliest forms of cancer in the Netherlands. Mountains have been moved in recent years, but we are not there yet. That is why the groundbreaking research of Prof. Dr. Casper van Eijck is desperately needed. Together we are stronger and that is why we will climb Mont Ventoux on Saturday, September 14, 2024 during the third edition.
Register for Tour de Pancreas
Would you also like to participate in the Tour de Pancreas? You can participate as a hiker, runner or cyclist! This can be done alone or together with a team. The registration fee for Tour de Pancreas is 375 euro. We also ask you to raise at least 350 euro in sponsorship money for pancreatic cancer research.
What do you get for your registration fee?
- Two training rides in preparation in the Netherlands
- Support in raising your donations
- 4 nights in a mobile home at the Carpe Diem campsite at the foot of Mont Ventoux
- Tour de Pancreas running or cycling outfit
- Dinner on Friday evening
- Dinner on Saturday evening
- A fantastically organized weekend!
It will be a weekend you won't want to miss! Registration for the 3rd edition is now open. Register yourself and raise as much money as possible with your participation in the fight against pancreatic cancer!